Saturday 26 January 2013

Inspirations and Idea's


Natural setting, natural light.
A shot like this!
 I have always wanted to be inspired by beautiful things, settings and people. I find it hard to find something that suits me. When I take photo's I want to create something that's me, it will never be anything big, but it's me. With my photography I want to get that one shot that shows people what I can do, by people I mean my family more than anyone else, to show them I can capture something beautiful without needing to change it. To be in the right place at the right time is what is needed here. 


Natural colours and lights
 Another thing that I would love to have a go at is using some friends and to take some photo's of them. Using the lighting and natural surroundings is something I have always wanted to have a go at, just to see what I can capture with them. It will be a challenge to get them to agree to start with though... 




Water droplets on tulips

Raindrops on leaves

Ladybird

My inspirations come from what I see and from what I hear. the possibilities of what you can do with a little effort and determination are endless, I hope to be an inspiration to someone someday, perhaps through my photography?





No comments:

Post a Comment