Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter!

Howdy Doo all! Happy 1st April :) Easter Sunday was yesterday! I don't have much to say really this time.. other than I hope you all got a reasonable number of chocolate eggs, big and small :) I managed to get a few, I think about 4 in total :) I am a happy bunny! Although previously I have seen chocolate and demolished it... Although this year I have not... yes it's only the day after but trust me when I admit that normally my eggs would not have lasted 12 hours. I am a beast.

Anyway I hope you have all got many eggs yourselves! Don't eat them too fast... we don't want ill bunnies! Yes right now you are all bunnies. If you haven't got at least 3 then I demand you go to friends and family and inquire as to where their eggs for you are. No one should be egg less at this time of the year... OH OH OH! Did anyone have a Easter egg hunt?! Or prepare one... I sadly did not :( apparently nearly 17 years old is a time where hunts stop :( (my parents like punishing me). The hunt is the best part, you get to hunt for about an hour finding all these chocolatty treats! ARGHGH how mad I am that I didn't get to do it this year! I may have to try and arrange something later this week with my brother... just to have a whale of a time when parents are at work... although he is 21 I am sure he will be up for it >:)

 Also a congratulations to those out there who managed to survive whatever they gave up over lent! I hope you all pigged out as soon as it was over? Haha... I personally have never been able to have the determination to give up something... I tried chocolate once, but then they started having special offers on mini eggs at my local shop... I had to abandon lent and eat as many as I could... I am a bad person. Clearly. ANYWAY, I hope your all happy out there with your chocolate eggs :)

Thanks for reading... Micky xxx

2 comments: