Tuesday 9 July 2013

Favorite time of the year


Now I know this post is a little random but recently I have been thinking about my favorite time of the year, I used to think it was the summer, obviously with the sun, tans and also all the trips to the beach! Well now, I think it has been sitting in the sun so much and melting that has made me think more about it all.. and I have to say that I KNOW that winter is now my most special time of the year... there are a few reasons as to why that is and I am now going to share them :) 


So firstly, I would say that the most important factor is that on the 22nd December Chima, my boyfriend, asked me out, and since then things have just got better and better! I can honestly say that this year has been so much fun and a lot better than ever before all because it started with him <3 mushy I know, but true! So that is my main point as to why winter is my most favorite time of the year because it just sparked so many lovely memories..

Secondly, it is because it's just a jolly time of the year isn't it? Unless your the grinch... O.o ANYWAY, you can give presents to people, you can get presents yourself.. you can play in the snow! (that part is always fun) There is so much to do at Christmas  it is endless at times! Waking up on Christmas day and tearing up all the paper to get to your presents, I just love it all! 

Finally.. I have a dream *sing that line* and this dream is that I can sit in front of a fire, watching the snow outside, snuggled up in a blanket with my bubba... of course there will be a hot chocolate on the scene (marshmallows & froth is a must have right now)! Perfect... Can you not imagine that? Okay fine, if you don't like hot chocolate then change it to something you do like (got it.... good) now imagine in front of a fire with whoever you want to be with.. It is just heaven, well I think it is anyway, and if it makes me weird that I want all of this instead of this lovely hot weather then so be it... :) 

Thank you for reading, comments welcome :) TTFN!

Micky xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment