Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekends

Hey there everyone! I hope you all have been checking out this weather! :) it is CRAAAAAAAZY!! Has it ever been so hot and sunny in England?! Well I for one have been trying to get out in the sun as much as possible, partly because I want a tan but also because I am sick of staying inside when I could be out there having fun like most other normal people..

So I will start with Saturday I went to my boyfriends house for the afternoon and then at have 6 we went back to my house and had a BBQ, because in this weather it is jus a must have isn't it?? So that was lovely, then that night we went on a walk through the lanes that surround my house so that I could take him to a party in the same village, but I think today has been the best for me. Chima came round in the morning nice and early and then we went on a 5 hour walk to a national forest place near my house, we went there in the boiling sun to have a lovely gander on this sunny day and to also have a picnic... I think it was the most fun I have had in a while. We also went on a cow hunt there and found one cow that I was scared of and then a whole heard... Though i did let on sniff me so I got to touch its nose haha..  That was so much fun so now I have decided I want a cow :) 

Anyway, these past 2 days have made me see how much fun I can have if I just get off my arse and make sure I get outside more. I have had the best weekend that I have had in a very long time and that was because I made sure that I was busy both days.. So for all you out there who sit on your bot bots at the weekend stuck inside like I normally do then shake a leg!! GET OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME FUN... I can say that you will feel so much better after it.. 

Do it now. 

TTFN, thank you for reading... Micky xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment