Sunday 1 September 2013

Long time no see!

Well hello there... long time no see. I can't believe that the last post I had was coming up to the holidays and now... its all over! I have had 6 weeks off and haven't written a single word! This saddens me, but I am back for now :) SO over the holidays I have had a change of mind, before I was adamant that I wasn't going to uni next year, although now.. I am considering it. I have been looking at midwifery recently and I have decided that it is something I seriously want to do, although there are so many things causing problems such as grades, subjects and my confidence. By the end of this year I am determined to make it through with 3 distinction *'s and HOPEFULLY a B in psychology :) This will pretty much kill me but I am so determined to get it! I have never wanted so much before other than to become a midwife! I just don;t know what I am doing at the moment..

I am sadly excited to get back to school to give me something to do :) I am also really looking forward to seeing all my friends :) Although this year we are all wearing suits which should be interesting, I don't really mind it although I do think that some people are going to have problems with it... it will be fun to see what happens.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a brilliant summer if you have been off school or work :) and I will be posting more about what I have been up to soon, if your interesting keep posted :) thank you for this short read!

TTFN :) Micky xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment